lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

un fin de semana ke se me fuue en puuro "de okiiiz"

first i diidn`t go out on friday
`kuz i waz feeling kind of lazy
...and this one guy
told me that he would pik me up at mi house
 so wee kould go to a bar and hang out or something
...but he never showed...



on saturday i didn`t go out either
kuz i had to work
...i wanted to go to the mc-carthys irish pub
...but oh well...ni modo...
and also i had to take care of my best frien`d dog
...kuz she went to mazatlan for the weekend
...haha...but he`s a really nice dog
...he`z very obedient and lovable...



sunday was kind of nice...
kuz i went out with a friend...
we went to a 15añera
then to the "orange"
i was filled with >>nakoz<<
hahahaha...!!!
but i had fun anyway....
even though i don`t like that place
hahaha...
so..when i got home...
my friends dog wanted to attak me...
but then i kalled hiz name
and he rekognized me...
lol....
and because it waz very kold outside...
i snuk him in the house
and into my room...
and in the morning
when everybody woke up...
my moz was mad.
kuz the whole house
smelled lika dog...
hahahahhaa...
but i don`t mind at all...



and today monday...
is turning out to be a very boring day...
there`s nothing interesting to do...
and i`m hungry...
but i`m to lazy to get up
and make something to eat
and i have`nt washed my uniform yet...



and thatz it...
my back hurts
because i`ve been
on the komputer
to long....


peace out people....!!
(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario